Set out on an exciting day journey from Casablanca to Rabat, Morocco’s capital city. Visit prominent locations such as the Hassan Tower and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V to learn about Rabat’s rich history, cultural legacy, and architectural masterpieces. Explore the beautiful streets of the Kasbah of the Udayas, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and soak up the vibrant atmosphere of the medina and souks. Discover the Royal Palace’s grandeur and the blend of modern and traditional style. Rabat, with its rich history, architectural magnificence, and lively marketplaces, is a lovely day excursion from Casablanca.
Take an educational day trip from Casablanca to Rabat, Morocco’s capital city. Explore Rabat’s rich history and cultural legacy by seeing renowned landmarks, strolling through charming districts, and immersing yourself in this imperial city’s dynamic atmosphere.
Discover the splendor of the Hassan Tower, a majestic 12th-century minaret, and the neighboring Mausoleum of Mohammed V, the final resting place of Moroccan kings. Wander through the small pathways of the UNESCO World Heritage site Kasbah of the Udayas, admiring the exquisite Andalusian gardens and traditional Moroccan architecture.
Visit the Royal Palace, which features a beautiful blend of modern and traditional design elements. Don’t miss out on exploring the busy medina and browsing the colourful souks for traditional crafts, spices, and other local treasures. Rabat, with its rich history, architectural wonders, and cultural treasures, makes for an enjoyable day excursion from Casablanca.
At the end of the day, we will take you back to your accommodation in Casablanca.
- Marvel at the impressive Hassan Tower, an iconic symbol of Rabat's history and architectural splendor
- Pay tribute to Moroccan kings at the beautiful mausoleum, known for its stunning craftsmanship and intricate details.
- Immerse yourself in the charm of the ancient Kasbah, with its narrow streets, whitewashed houses, and picturesque gardens.
- Admire the grandeur of the Royal Palace and its intricate gates, which provide a glimpse into Morocco's modern monarchy.
- Explore the vibrant medina and bustling souks, where you can find traditional crafts, spices, and souvenirs to take home.